Friday, September 11, 2015

Update

A lot has happened. I went to Redmen for a water polo tournament, I went to my first day orientation for PCC Early collage high school, I got a job was a lifeguard, I have been voted as one of two team captains, and I am employe of the month at my job. Not really sure what stars collided, but a lot of good things have happened. And I don't start school until the 21st. yay


~FRS

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ci, love seeing a blog from you and catching up on your good news...We are so very proud of our favorite Grandchild...:)

    One more thing, since I also write a blog and really appreciate when people say, "Oh did you know that a word was misspelled?" Now for some advise, if you are going to College/High School you really should know how to spell College...The spell check on Blogger is good so you need to use it...Also quite often I google a word such as Redmond to get the correct spelling...Oma is not a good "speller" but I keep trying and use tools that are available to help me...Love you bunches and keep up the good work, you have many accomplishments to be proud of...Love, Oma

    ReplyDelete