Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sleep over part 2

Last night was awesome. I had my two friends, Issy, from Germany, and Eddy(I have given their nicknames, so keep in mind the it was an all girl sleepover). Ed and I have been going to school longer than Issy and I, But it was so fun getting in touch with both of them. So, first we made bleach pen t-shirts.
Issy with her Rainbow dash shirt
Eddy with her fly shirt.
Even Izzy's aunt joined in with a Hawaii or Bust shirt!
My t-shirt said Beware! Whovian. Not too creative, but I couldn't think of anything to draw, and I already had too many squid t-shirts. Next we went to the pool. That was fun!

Me, swagin' it out at the pool
After we grabbed some snacks, we retreated back to the room. Soon after a game of life, we tucked in for some movies. but not before.................
I don't have any good photo's of the pillow fort. Sorry!
We watched Legend of the Millennium Dragon, a first for all of us, Howl's Moving Castle, a favorite of all, and Get Smart, a comedy for all! I stayed awake for all of them, but the other two dozed on and off.

A yummy breakfast!
Waiting in the Elevator 
Later today I went to surprise Issy again at Bubble Bubble (a bubble tea shop). I just couldn't stay away. haha. We both had a mango bubble tea, and chatted again. I had such a good time. Thanks Issy. Thanks Eddy. Thanks Sylvia. Thanks 'Madre' for planing it. Thanks.


~FRS

2 comments: