For those of you who don't know what this activity involves,
snowmobiling is where you drive around on a snowmobile (hence the name snowmobiling). Another way to look at it is a motorized sled. So, today, at 10:00, My uncle and I drove out to Salt Creek Summit with two snowmobiles. We meet up with our friends, John and Becky. All four of us zipped around on the hill side for our test run. My snowmobile made a putting sound, so we all dashed back to the parking lot, where we fixed everything up. Then we took of and zoomed around. Up the hillside we went, and back down.
 |
| All ready to go |
 |
| My uncle and I |
 |
| vroom vroom!! |
At 1:00, we packed up and headed home. When I arrived, I found that
Madre and
Oma had made Banana Cream pie, and Lemon Meringue pie.
 |
| Banana Cream pie |
 |
| Lemon Meringue pie |
~FRS
No comments:
Post a Comment