Sorry I haven't written. Time to catch up. So, on Friday I had no school, which was dashed by me getting a little cold. However it was relaxing, lying around the house. I had Splash later that night which I think helped. Saturday I started the day with DBP, followed up with a trip to a newish consignment store where I got a new dress(uggggg), shoes to mach, running shorts for DB, and a new(or hardly used) pair of purple Converse! Next I had a Splash swim meet, my friend Mary's first, my 705th(Just kidding. More like my 927th). That went well. Then the three of us, 'Madre', Mary, and I want to the Beaverton High School production of Legally Blonde where we met up with a middle school friend of ours. We had fun watching the show and catching up before the show and during intermission. The show was fun, and I saw some people I knew performing. Sunday I had Junior Lifeguard, and watched a little Doctor Who. Done with season 2. Time to start season 3!
~FRS
Hi luv, So good to see your blog "up and talking"...Who is Dr. WHO? Love, Oma
ReplyDelete