So....... I know I haven't written one, and I'm starting to slack on my thing, but honestly, this weekend has been one of the best. On Friday evening, I went to The 4th annual SST Talent show! I had fun. Who know all my class mates had that much talent. On Saturday I went to DB. That evening I went to watch my friend preform in the West Dance concert. I had fun watching some tap, ballet, and so forth. My '
Madre' went into more detail. So. Sunday. It. Was. Awesome. So I got up at ohhhhhhhh 7:20ish and left the house at about 8:10. I arrived ant my friend's house, Samwise (I did not get permission to put his name on my blog altho I'm sure he doesn't care). He had some other friends of his over and we all piled into one car and drove out to
Oaks Park for the
Autism Walk-A-Thon. Samwise, and his friend Gandalf both dressed up as such. We hung around Oaks Park killing time and then we walked, the full half mile around the park. Afterwards, the 6 of us (not including his parents) headed out to go play
paint ball! It was my first time ever, and I must say, I was nervous. I was the only girl, but thankfully not the only rookie. Gandalf had also never played. I had so much fun!!!! Thank you Samwise, for inviting me, and introducing me to a new favorite hobby.
 |
| (I'm 4th from the left!) |
I didn't get any welts or anything. haha. Thank you again.
~FRS
No comments:
Post a Comment