Early on Saturday morning, I got up and we had breakfast. We then waited around for 20 minuets for everyone to be done with their food. Cat, Paige and I went up to the youth tent to get string and return the bubbles and games. We then loaded up the bus and headed out on the road. I worked on Jon's friendship braclet and sang songs. Then we stopped for lunch. Soon we were in Portland and being reunited with our parents. I miss Hancock, and I love it so much. Part of me will always be there, and I hope to work there one day. The sky is so pretty. It might be a little dry, and taking showers is limited, but I could do it. Maybe.
On Monday I stared Water Polo conditioning. Only two other person on my team was there (come on Beaverton!!). Yesterday I went swimming with my friend and went to water polo practice. Today I went shopping at Cosco. Ready for practice tonight!!
~FRS
No comments:
Post a Comment