So school started again. That means work. No more relaxation. But school also means water polo, my favorite. I am still trying to get used to school, catching up on all the scuttlebutt that went on over summer that I missed. Nothing important. But it was a good weekend well spend. On Friday after water polo practice, the boys deep end goalie(Sully) and I sold seat cousins, pom-poms, and lanyards at the Varsity football game. At the start it was only the two of us, but soon we were joined by two other team mates. We sold until the end of half time. I then met up with a good friend of mine who plays in the high school marching band. On Saturday, I went to the Beaverton Parade to again see my band friend. Sully was also there, so I sat with his family and watched the parade go by. The rest of the weekend has been me working on homework. Game scores of this week: Tigard Varsity Girls vs. Beaverton Varsity Girls: 21-6. Reynolds Varsity Girls vs. Beaverton Varsity Girls: 20-2. So far the Beaverton Varsity Girls team is defeated. 0 wins 2 losses. On Monday, we play Newberg. Wish us luck!!!
~FRS
Thanks for catching us up on your activities Cienna...We love hearing how you spend your time and what is coming up on your calendar...Keep up the good work on your blogging as well as school work and water polo...Love Oma and Papa
ReplyDelete