Sunday, September 29, 2013

Tournaments

Last weekend I had a tournament in Park Rose. We had the first game of the tournament, witch we lost to Park Rose. The next day we had three games; Newberg, Chehalam, and Reynolds. We lost to both Newberg and Reynolds, but won the game agains Chehalam. Between games, we went to Ikea for lunch and to Target to get footie pajamas. If we had lost all of our games, We would have been there until 8:00pm. But because we won one game, we left at 4:00. YAY!!! We also won our first metro game against Southridge. We did loose to Lincoln though. Two losses, one win. This weekend we also had a tournament. We had two games on Friday, one against West Albany, and one against Southridge.        We one the games against south ridge, and lost to West Albany. On Saturday, we lost both games against Summit and Lincoln. I made a goal in the one against Lincoln though. One of the two goals. Some of the parents we worried about me because they thought I was drowning. I was just tying to get the other team fouled instead. I had fun over the weekend. I was much happier to stay in the nice warm pool than be out in the cold rain. We also had a power outage last night at around 4:00. I had a relaxing evening.

~FRS

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Cienna for catching us up on your life....Love you bunches...Oma And Papa

    ReplyDelete