Last weekend I went to a 4H camp. At the 4H camp I learned about keeping a budget, about being responsible, the language barrier, and dealing with misunderstandings. The whole weekend we(the other exchange students) learned about how to go through different exchange sanerios and how to survive without the guiding hand of our parents. We also went to a country fair. I went into the weekend thinking Eroupe. Not a specific country in mind. I went to the fair with an open mind. After looking at all the countries, I was so confused. I liked Denmark. But I also liked Thailand. But there was Brazil to consider. I still can't decide what country I like most. I like them all.
This weekend I went to my friends birthday party at Mount. Hood in Government Camp. We played twister, watched moves and went cosmic tubing. We slept over and had a great time in the snow.
~FRS
No comments:
Post a Comment