On Saturday, I franticly worked on my friends birthday present that I was attending later that day. His present was $20 in origami.
 |
(From left to right) a pyramid, and armadillo, a starship enterprise, a swan, a frog(it jumps. really) a fish, a butterfly, a F-18, a shirt, an elephant, and a flower. |
It was hard work. At the party(all guys) we played a game called Dungeons and Dragons. (D and D for short.) D and D is a role playing game with a bunch of people. You must have a dungeon master, who serves kind of like a god. He or she(in my case a he) basically controls everything. What kind of monsters we run into, how a person dies or gets hurt. He basically makes the game interesting. When you start a round you role a 6 sided die(D6). This will tell you when it is your turn. When it is your turn, you can announce if you are going to attack, and with what. then you role a 20 sided die(D20) to see how much damage you give that monster. If it is a low number, then you end up missing the monster. It it is a high number, you hit it. If you get a 20, you kill it! If you get a 1, you some how killed yourself on accident. The DM just will add color and
blood/gore imagination to the game.
After that, I went to my G2CS reunion. Not a lot of people showed up, but it was still fun.
Last night I had my Swim Team Banquet. I got two plaques, one for best attendance, the other for most detected, I lettered, and I got an award for raising over a hundred dollars for the swim-a-thon, and getting to go to the second day of districts. I got lots of pictures with my friends and coach. I am going to miss everyone next year, so much.
~FRS
What is the most "detected"...Have you watched too many "Sherlocks?" Or should that be
ReplyDelete"dedicated?"...We are very proud of you Luv.. Oma and Papa