So, I started dragon boat practice on march 30th, and the team is looking great. Between the caller and the coach yelling at us and the
radioactive murky river water splashes, I feel like this will be a great year. The timing need work(like it does every year) but the captains said that by the third day, it seemed like everyone had been doing it for one month. I have been moved up to the front bench a lot lately(thats a good thing, means my timing is good). One thing though, is that our after school practices are later at night, so it is dark. But, when I'm in the front bench, I get to wear a light.
I am also thinking of going to a swim practice for high schoolers after school two nights a week. It will be fun, and I have heard that not many people are doing it.
I am also thinking of changing the look of my blog..should I do it?
~FRS
Some times change is good Ci...If you have another idea I say go for it! Love U, Oma
ReplyDelete