Sunday, May 18, 2014

District Conference

On Wednesday I left school at 11:30 to got to my Beaverton Rotary Club meeting. I then came home and packed for the Rotary district conference. I arrived at Willamette University in Salem at about 2:30. We had speech competitions. We had three rounds. I only did the first round. After dinner, the students who weren't in the second or third round of the speech competitions had free time. We soon went to bed. On Thursday we tried out for the talent show. I tried out with my other group from and going to Thailand. We sang the Thai national anthem. After lunch, the people in the talent show went to the Salem convention center and ran through it. We had dinner and Karaoke in the park, hosted by North West Natural. Got to meet Rotarians as well as dance and sing. On Friday The talent show people had a run through, went to lunch, and then did a dress rehearsal. We had dinner with Rotarians, did a flag ceremony, and half way through dinner, did the talent show. It was a ton of fun, and I'm glad I did it. On Saturday our percents come to pick us up and go through some preparation for us being gone. I had a ton of fun with all of the inbounds and outbounds. I am super sad that they will be gone and I won't get to see the inbounds, maybe ever again.

After I came home, I took a nap, and then went to a friends house. I was going to prom later that night, so she offered to do my makeup and hair. I had a good time, and here is the result:
My hair!!!!! 

Thank you!!
I also had a ton of fun with these lovely lades at the dance!!! Thank you so much!!!





~FRS


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ci for bringing us up to date on all of your activities...Love, Oma and Papa

    ReplyDelete