Nakhon Pathom?? What is that? Is it a type of food, or a flower? No, It is my new home. Nakhon Pathom is the city I will be staying in for a year of my life. It is really close to Bangkok, and I am nervous really excited to be that close to the capital. I am in an all wemon's rotary club, the RC of Prapathomchedi. Prapathomchedi is a temple in the city. The city is wonderful, and I am really excited to spend the next year of my life in the town. I am fairly close to the beach(YES!) and about 100 kilometers away from Bangkok. I will be attending the Nakhonpathom vocational college witch is about two blocks away from my house. I don't know who y family if, what they are like or anything. But I have my city, my school, my club, and my counselor. Thats more than some other students. Now I can get started on my language. Oh dear!!! Summer vacation is over! Time to cram in as much as I can.
![]() |
| The city with the temple. This temple is the tallest in the world of its kind! |
~FRS

No comments:
Post a Comment