On Sunday the 15, I went to a Rotary event, the final one for all inbounds. Us outbounds were not required to attend, but we were encuraged to. I decided to go, to say goodbye to my friends. If an outbound had decided to come, they were required to bring a desert from our country. The other two outbounds to Thailand were bringning sticky rice or cake. I wanted to do something easier, so I made cookies.
 |
| Before I cut them |
 |
| After baking |
They were supposed to be little flowers. They were a lot like short bread. The recipe also said that most of the cookies could be smoked. You put them in a bowl with a sented candle and let them get the flavor for a while. I didn't have enough time for that. My friends said that they were like the real thing. Lets hope they were telling the truth.
~FRS
No comments:
Post a Comment