Last Saturday I went to a concert. It was put on my my school in celabration of my schools birthday. The band the brought in is very famous. A lot of people in the working class like the band. My host dad told me that at every concert there was a fight( 'because you know how drunk people are'). So, I was a little nervous to go, and my family even more so. But after lots of plans conserving my safety were made, I was aloud to go with my friends. I had to much fun. There was no fight, the concert was high secerity. I danced with my friends untill the night was done. I don't have a picture of all of us b/c they haven't sent it too me.....
The band
I went to school the next week, making cake and spending time with my family. Yesterday I went to ocean world with my family. The ocean world was at central(central is what they call shopping malls) in the middle of Bangkok.
I am getting ready for my next trip with rotary. I leave in the 22 and come back on the 2. I am very excited to see my exchange family. I miss the oodles and oodles.
~FRS
Great blog Cienna...Lots of info about what you are doing and how your family is so concerned about your safety...Most important to us back home...Will be thinking of you on this next trip, enjoy being with your rotary friends...You might tell us a little about where you are going and what the trip is about before you leave...I'm glad you have 4 coats to keep you warm...Thanks again for the chat last night...Love, Oma and Papa
ReplyDelete