Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Water park

So about a wek ago I got invited to go to a water park. I said yes(of corse, duh). This water park was supposed to officially open on December 1st, but I was going a day early. I was super excited. But on Friday before the water park, I went with my rotary club to a school about 45 miners away from my town. The school only had about 400 students from grades k-9. This school was not very nice, an had lacked a library. Then my rotary club came along and build this school one(a library). My club and a club in Taiwan had got togeather some money to build 3 library's for three schools in need. This was the second library. It was a nice library too. 
I woke up on Sunday, ready for the water park. I was so excited.  I will jut show some pictures. That will explane it all. 

I mean, just look at the size of that thing
And I went on it. Twice. It was a ton of fun. 

At the bar/pool. I had a mango smoothie. 


At the wave pool

Thank you so much for taking me!! I had a blast!


Also, here is a random sunset


~FRS


1 comment:

  1. Yay! Back in the water again! Love the pic of you looking like a crocodile ready to attack......chomp chomp chomp the mango smoothies.

    ReplyDelete