Sunday, March 15, 2015

1 Direction

This week both of my sisters were home. We went out for coffee and lunch almost everyday. On Wednesday, P'Mod had to go to her university to work on a animation project. I got to go with her, We stayed there for a total of two nights. I meet three of her friends, and they all could speak english. It was very cool to see the process of adding sound to animation. On Friday we came home. On Saturday, P'Mook and I went to pick up my friend, Caroline from Denmark. We went to a opening of a bakery shop. They gave us free food. After spending an hour there, we headed to Bangkok, to go to a one direction concert. We stopped and had dinner, and entered the stadium at about 7:30. the consort didn't start until 8:30. I had fun dancing with my friend and sister and singing(sort of, I don't know the lyrics). I felt really lucky, because I just imagine how menu people in the world want to see them, and we got to see them for a little under 50 US dollars.
In sad depressing dog news, my family has a dog named Volk(like Volkswagen, the car)and he got hit by a car the other day. No worries, he didn't die, but he did get a broken hip. Today is his surgery. He is a very old dog, so there is a small chance that he might not wake up from the operation. I hope he does though.

~FRS

1 comment:

  1. I hope Volk comes through the surgery okay. Glad to have a post from you, but thought there might be photos? Love you...

    ReplyDelete