On Thursday I went to a water polo meeting and skipped my DBP. Sham on me! haha. Then on Friday I skipped Splash to help out at my old middle schools play, The Little Mermaid. Today was DBP which I did attend. I tried flag catching, which is where you lay out in the head of the dragon and catch a flag the signals the end of the race. I'm small, but not perfect for the job. The coach likes that I'm small, I'm just not tall enough for their standards. If i don't grow another few inches, "Madre" will put me on the rack. My coach really thinks that I'm going to be the one to do it, as long as I'm comfortable up there. Well, it sounds like its going to happen. I like flag cathching. It it so much fun!! It is hard to explain, but this image does it.
Of course I don't sit up there like that, but that picture helps explain the feeling. I'm Super exicted for race weekend!!!!!
~FRS

This looks kind of like being a hood ornament on a car...Hang on Girl...Are you attached to the boat in some way??? Love you, Oma
ReplyDeleteYes, I am attached to the boat. Flag catchers have fallen off before, but no one has been hurt.
Delete