Sunday, May 5, 2013

Teenage Dilemma: Trouble With Blisters

Yesterday, I made the mistake in deciding to wear my chacos, sandals, when I went on my 30 minute walk. This was the first time in what seems like five years since I last wore them. They seemed so harmless, so innocent. So I gave them a try.  Guess what I have? Trouble with blisters. On the arc of my foot, I have a little blister, seemingly harmless, that hurts like a mother duck. Then, on the top of my oldest, left toe, I have a popped one, that every time I think about it, I am rolling on the ground in pain(a little exaggerated). I now remember why I haven't worn those shoes in five years. I get blisters every time! grrrrrrrrrr! Now it is time for them to go back into the closet for another 5 years! Muhahahahaha!


~FRS

1 comment:

  1. How do you have an oldest left toe? Was it born before the rest of you or what? And why does a mother duck hurt? You made me laugh until i'm crying...Love you, Oma

    ReplyDelete