Friday, June 7, 2013

Race Weekend

This past week has been hectic with seniors leaving, and studying for tests. I even have a project due on Monday, and my partner hasn't done a lot. This weekend is Dragon boat race weekend. I am nervous, but extremely excited. We race at 8:30am, and our second one is around 1:00pm. the races only last about 3 minutes. The races are in the Willamette river, and race from the Hawthorne bridge to the Morrison bridge. Next week starts out with a half day on Monday, and then a field trip to Silver Falls. It's not over night, sadly, but we don't get home until around 11:00pm. I am excited to go, but I don't want school to be over.

~FRS

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Ci, Oma and Papa will be rooting for you...Be safe, have a good time and do your very best...Love O & P

    ReplyDelete