Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Silver Falls

On Tuesday I went on the school field trip to Silver Falls. The Sophomores and Juniors stay overnight, the Freshmen go home at 9:00, and the Seniors who have already graduated are invited to lunch. We got to the park and had about two and a half hours of free time that I spent throwing a ball around with my friend. After a lunch of hamburgers and hot dogs, we had the choice of two hikes; a short one that was about half a mile, and the long one, about 5 miles. I went on the long one, which was awesome! The falls were so amazing! After the long hike, we waited back at the park, for the buses to take us to the cabins. The cabins are two miles away from the park, and the buses already took the other group to the cabins, leaving us for an extra two mile hike to the cabins. Once we got there, it was another 2 and a half hours of free time. Then we had tacos for dinner. That was followed by some "most likely to" awards for our school. That was fun to hear what the teachers said about us. Not everyone got an award though. I still had a lot of fun. I attempted to sleep on the bus ride back, but my class mates wouldn't let me. I got a good sleep in my cozy bed though. Today 'Madre'  an I went and saw Iron Man 3.  I thought it was better than Iron Man 2.

~FRS

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a good time on the field trip and even better you had a great freshman year...Papa and I love hearing about your adventures and reading your blog...Look forward to more fun experiences as you head into summer and more interesting things to write about...Love you bunches, Oma & Papa

    ReplyDelete