About a week ago I flew into Thailand. I was greater with smiles and happiness. I was so excited. I was a bit overwhelmed, but not too much. I met a boy named brandon. He is going to a different district, but he was still cool. I hadn't met anyone going to my districts, so I was a bit sad. I slept so well that night. I met my little brother the next day, EQ. He is sooooo cute. I also went to the 7/11. I am so happy. Everything is sooo cheap. I also went to my first rotary club meeting. That was so confusing, OMG. Then I went on a train. I met a girl from Estonia, Puala, a boy from Taiwan, Kenny, a boy from Japan, Daiki, a girl from from Germany, Johanna, and from the US there is Zach from New York, Flora from New Hampshire, Kelly from Florida, and Alex from Minnesota. I had fun getting to know them. On the first day, We went on a tour to the emerald cave, and some islands. It is so hard to describe, and photos don't do it justice. We found Nemo and I got an anemone sting!! I have scars. yay!! hhaha Daiki stepped on a urchin too. The next day we learned so language. I know the word for lime. I feel soooo unprepared. We went to the beach everyday. It was so fun. I also went to the markets. When we got back we went shopping. I got some shoes and some longer shorts. I also got a new phone and some essentials for Janique and I.
My family is so sweet. My mom is P'Joy, and my dad is P'Prim. P'Nong is P'Prim's sister. A-ma is the grandma. We all live together. P'Ning lives on a chicken farm. She is P'Prim's other sister. I love them all so much. They are so kind to me. I admire A-ma so much. She has so much money, but she uses it wisly. she gives gifts to people and donates it to people and programs too. I have learned so much and I have so much more to learn. And my blog decided to change everything to thai.
To my family, Please stop talking to me. I am feeling a little home sick, and I would like to stop that feeling. Another thing, if my blog post is late, that probably I couldn't finished it when I would have liked, or Eq typed for me. Trust me, I want to blog, but sometimes I have a life. hahaha. But seriously. Please do not bug me about writing a blog. Thank you.
~Cienna
Hi Luv, So enjoyed your blog and promise not to bug you again...Looks like the start of your amazing journey is off and running...So hard for us to imagine, what you are doing, here at home...The photos are all wonderful and now we have your words to go with them and know that you are with "family" and as safe as can be...Looks like you are in good hands...Hang on tight when going for car rides...Photo's are welcome anytime...I will work at being patient...Breath deep when you get overwhelmed and of course keep smiling...We send hugs and love...Oma and Papa
ReplyDelete