I'm all packed, got my toothbrush, got my passport, got my clothes, said goodbye to friends, anything else to do? Oh ya, I forgot to eat,(should probably do that) take a bath(good idea) clean up around the house ect. I'm not sure if I'm stressed, or my brain grew legs and walked away.
I haven't left a lot of things for the last minute, but I feel like I have forgotten everything.
Now, enough of the sad depressing stuff. When I get to Bangkok, I will be traveling to my town and arrive there probably about 1:30. Later that morning I will be headed to my rotary meeting. After that I will be boarding a train to Phuket for an inbound camp, were I will learn culture, language, and names. After theses five days I will be attending my school. I am so excited to meet all these new people and see new faces. Wish me luck on a-total-of-20-hours flight(approximately).
~FRS
No comments:
Post a Comment