By the total you would think that photos of a sandy paradise and scantily clad girls would fall. Such is not this case. Instead, Janique and I went to a nature preserve and saw elephants. I tried to get a video of the second baby elephant we saw on our first day, and I thought I had got it, but by the time I was 'done' with my video, I realized I hadn't pushed record.
We got into the car with an ex exchange student and drove about 4 hours with her (P'Mok) and the driver P'Mruk. We got to the resort at about 1 o'clock. Then we went to the reserve owned by the king and took a tour. It started to rain. that was a tone of fun. The road was extremely bumpy. I'm pretty sure the pick up we were in didn't have shocks.
 |
| Soldier Dude, P'Mruk, Janique, Squid |
That night we went to a beach for a party with P'Mok's dads company, but we couldn't go swimming. :/
 |
| A Thai Giant. And yes, it is a women. |
 |
| Those are boats |
The next morning we packed to get ready to plant trees in the elephant reserve.
 |
| Creeping on dem soliders |
 |
| The tree we planted 'Hary' |
 |
| The foot print of an elephant |
 |
| That girl between janique and myself is P'Mok |
 |
| WE GOT THEM TO SMILE!!!!! |
We had a small lunch and the headed back home. While we were gone, all of Nakon Pathom got 10 cm of rain. So....It flooded. Thank goodness our room is on the third floor!!
Wonderful Cienna, love the photos and catching up on your life in Thailand...You can't imagine how many times we check your blog and facebook just to get a glimpse of you....Love you much, Oma and Papa
ReplyDeleteThank you girl for the photos. Did you ever see an elephant or just footprints?
ReplyDelete