This week I went to central and sizzles. On Sunday I went to the Rotary Youth Leadership Awards opening ceremony. After that I went to the biggest shopping mall in Thailand(that actually might not be true, it just seemed like the biggest one. It had everything though.) On Monday I turners out to be officially sick. I went to the doctor yesterday, and he said it wasn't a cold or the flu, it was in between. School starts on Monday, so let's hope I am ready for that. The weather here is changeling, and it will soon be getting cooler. By cooler they mean 70 degrees instead of 110.(exaggeration)
~FRS
Hi Luv, Sorry to hear you are sick and hope you are feeling better soon...Okay i just figured out what RYLA is but what the hell is Central and Sizzles?...If you are not feeling well, it is the perfect time to work on a blog with photos and more description so we at home know what you are talking about...Nothing cheers us more than to see your lovely face looking back at us...Thanks again for the Birthday Greeting and looking forward to FaceTime soon....Love you bunches, Oma
ReplyDelete