Well, it would be if my photos would load to my computer..... -_- I spend the past week with my host aunt. she owns three egg farms. Now don't get jealous, I never got to see any chickens, but I did get to sort eggs. On Sunday I went with her and her mother in law to a temple for a holiday. We sat and prayed with monks. On Monday I went with my YEO's sister to a temple, and to Kanchaoknaburi, about two hours away from my town. Today I went to a wedding. It was an experience.
So now you know the reason for my late blog post. I was too busy for it. I am having too much fun to write it. I want too, and it is in the back of my mind, but please family understand that the reason it is late is not because I got murdered, it is because I simply haven't had time. So I am sorry it is late, but at the same time I am not sorry.
~FRS
Have you tried to import your photos with "Image Capture". It's a program on the computer. Just a thought.....
ReplyDeleteCould you post some with instagram? Many hugs sent your way.
ReplyDelete