Everyone here's about how Thai girls are always looking for a foreign husband/boyfriend. My uncle who went to Thailand for a little while even had a Thai girlfriend. People tell you that they giggle at the foreign boys as they walk by, and so I expected the other inbound boys to get a lot of attention. One of them has a Thai girlfriend too. I never expected Thai boys to oggle over a foreign girl, especially when Janique told me(and my fellow inbounds) that the Thai boys wern't that interested. I was lied to. They are just as interested in the foreign girls as the Thai girls are interested in foreign boys. Sometimes it is fine. It's not like they giggle when I walk by or anything. But they do say hello(very loudly in some cases) and it can be very intimidating. I find it really funny though because they are so shy around me. Sometimes they will come up and give me candy or something, but mostly it's the girls or other guys trying to get him to speak to me. It is rather humorous.
Enough of that... This week has been a little busy. On Saturday, I went with some people from my school to an event(not sure what it was about) and I freezes in Thai traditional clothing and made some snacks. Thes are made about of beans and then the batter is smoked, and then you role the batter into small fruits and color them. They are realy good.





No comments:
Post a Comment