![]() |
| In case you can't read this, I placed 18th in the 500 and dropped 6.06 seconds off my original time. |
![]() |
| This one is also hard to read. I placed 20th in my 200 and dropped 4.24 seconds off my original time. |
I'm going back today for my 400 yard freestyle relay. in this relay of four people, each person swims 100 yards (4 laps). One of our team members for the relay is gone, so we shall see who will take her place.
I am also going back tomorrow as an alternate for the 500. An alternate means if a team member from any team is gone, than I get to swim in their lane. However, there is one girl before me who will get first pick if someone is gone.
~FRS


Way to go Cienna, We are so proud of you and love you and will be thinking of you today...Of course we are proud of you no matter where you place just that you are accomplishing some of your goals...Love you much Oma and Papa PS..Do you think those new goggles are helping? :)
ReplyDelete