Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome

So. This is it. I've finally decided to make a blog. What am I getting myself into? I'm not the type of person to brag about my everyday happenings. What is going on? Wait. Stop. Don't back out now. At least one blog a week. Thats the goal. And I will meet it. I have so much going on. I can do this. Welcome. To the blog of FRS, or Flying Rainbow Squid. MUSH!

                                                                                            ~FRS

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ci,
    Wow, I'm impressed...I think you will enjoy writing at least weekly...Don't look at it as bragging but just keeping a record of the days and weeks that fly by...I'm now taking time to look back at what I said and was doing 2 years ago when I started mine...So many things I would totally have forgotten if they were not on paper (so to speak)...Welcome luv and have fun. Hugs Oma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I wanted to be the first comment....Excellent Squidlet!

    ReplyDelete