Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Interview

Last night I was interviewed for a chance to travel on an exchange. My parents were interviewed as well, separately from myself. I hope I did well, But I shall see on Friday if I'm going on an exchange for my Junior year. I hope to travel to France, and if not there, Austria. I think only three to six people put in an application. But I can't be sure. Lets hope I get in. They were really impressed that I am in a robotics team, and Am involved with so many activities. I guess everyone just loves me! (Just kidding. Not everyone would like a beautiful person such as myself.{Just kidding again!!!}).
I think I will take up coding again. I've become inspired. That usually happens to me. I'll become interested, than I get bored with it. We shall see what happens.

~FRS

1 comment:

  1. What is coding and when did you do it??? I'm sure they loved you how could they not....Love you bunches my beautiful girl...Love Oma

    ReplyDelete