Monday, February 4, 2013

Just Another Monday

Today was the start of a new semester, my second one of high school. We got newish schedules. Past Mondays for me have included a hectic day filled with all of my classes plus (for me) a hour and a half of card games. No one really liked Monday schedules, with only 30 minutes for the teachers to say hi before sending us on our marry way. Now, SST is becoming more main stream by having A B days. We have 4 classes a day, with nice long hour and 30 minute periods. So your Monday schedule is either a A day or a B day, with 4 65 minute periods, our four classes, and then lunch. fallowing lunch is the hour and a half of cards. It sounds complicated, but when you are in the chaos, its really simple. We will see what the week brings.

~FRS

2 comments:

  1. Wow....That really is confusing. I'm glad I didn't have to remember that schedule when I was 14..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I've heard anything about you having card games...Please explain...'mI glad you have this schedule all figured out!!

    ReplyDelete